Going Live With The 670G

******** Hmm. So I found this in my drafts when it should have got published in 2019. Oops. Here it is anyway, I hope it's still helpful.😀********

Hey! I'm glad you've arrived here. Whether it was on purpose or an accidental click you are welcomed with open arms and payment with a bag of Haribo.*




In my last article I talked through the decision making process for my pump refresh. For those that haven't read it I'll cut to the chase, it's the Medtronic 670G. If you want to know my full reasoning have a look To Loop or Not to Loop.

So what's happened since? Well at the start of July I was booked in for training and the handover of the shiny new pump. Unfortunately due to illness this had to be cancelled and postponed to early August. I wasn't too chuffed about this and asked very politely, yes I was polite, if I could get my hands on it so that I could get used to the buttons and menus before receiving the full AutoMode training in August. After an awkwardly long pause my diabetes team said “Yes!” I may have let out a little yelp and done a little jump of excitement at that point.

So I went along and picked it up.

You can see how that went and how I got set up by having a look at the three videos I did:
here - Getting to know the Medtronic 670G System - Chapter 1
here - Getting to know the Medtronic 670G System - Chapter 2
and here - Getting to know the Medtronic 670G System - Chapter 3


*Haribo bags subject to availability and numbers of hypos between now and the claim being submitted.

******** Hmm. So I found this in my drafts when it should have got published in 2019. Oops. Here it is anyway, I hope it's still helpful.😀********

Comments

  1. I loved the 670g and started on the 770g last Sunday. I hope you are getting along well with it. I loved mine and I am looking forward to harnessing the 77og this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rick. Yes, loving the 670G. Occasional annoyances with calibrations but I know these have been resolved with the 780G. Good luck with your new pump!

      Delete

Post a Comment